Android Version History
- Allow short link creation while privacy is enabled
- Hardware ID is now included in every request
- Cleaned up compiler warnings, and updated tools to the latest versions
- Added support for push notifications while the application is in the foreground
- Ensure that Google Aid is present in all requests
- Refactored how Debug works, including making sure all Debug messages can be turned off if not in debug mode.
- Added new standard events for parity with Tune
- Fixed a synchronization issue around the event queue saving preferences while in a synchronized block.
- Fixed a TLS1.2 issue with HttpsURLConnection on API Level 16~19 devices
- Added SDK version tag to the Android SDK to aid Google Scanning APIs
- The SDK now supports deep linking with enableForcedSession() for apps which choose to finish the Launcher Activity within onStart() method