Android Version History
( 07 Oct 2019 )
- Support for Fire OS.
- Do not collect advertising ID when limit ad tracking is enabled.
- Reset advertising ID and limit ad tracking values every time app becomes visible.
( 26 Sep 2019 )
- Added support for Cross-Platform ID (CPID) & Last attributed touch data (LATD).
( 18 Sept 2019 )
- Added new
customer_event_aliassetter method; removed standard event type: customer_event_alias
- Added IMEI collection code option
( 09 Aug 2019 )
- Switched to using Android X from the Android Support Library
- Added new standard event type: customer_event_alias
- Implemented support for pre-install analytics
- Added the option to set a custom base URL
- Allow short link creation while privacy is enabled
- Hardware ID is now included in every request
- Cleaned up compiler warnings, and updated tools to the latest versions
- Added support for push notifications while the application is in the foreground
- Ensure that Google Aid is present in all requests
- Refactored how Debug works, including making sure all Debug messages can be turned off if not in debug mode.
- Added new standard events for parity with Tune
- Fixed a synchronization issue around the event queue saving preferences while in a synchronized block.
- Fixed a TLS1.2 issue with HttpsURLConnection on API Level 16~19 devices
- Added SDK version tag to the Android SDK to aid Google Scanning APIs
- The SDK now supports deep linking with enableForcedSession() for apps which choose to finish the Launcher Activity within onStart() method