Branch Certified Partner Program
All Branch partners must meet stringent technical criteria, including performing end-to-end testing and following campaign best practices such as keeping data discrepancies to under 10%.
To become Certified by Branch, all partners must meet far higher technical requirements, including passing secondary publisher data, as well as sending campaign, ad name, and device ID. In addition, all certified partners agree to SLAs for resolving issues with campaigns and have at least 5 active clients who also use Branch for attribution.
Moreover, all Certified Partners have agreed to collaborate with Branch on its ongoing efforts to fight mobile ad fraud by agreeing to common definitions for what constitutes fraud and sending secondary publisher and device ID for in-app traffic.
Over time, the technical requirements for Certified Partners will continue to rise as new types of fraud arise, and as marketers demand greater transparency for their campaigns.
Branch Certified Program Levels¶
- Branch Verified Partner - BVP (Basic Tech verification)
- Every partner must comply with BVP requirements
- Branch Certified Partner - BCP ( BVP + Advanced Tech + Business requirements)
- Partners who have increased business volume and comply with Advanced tech requirements
Verified Partner Technical Requirements¶
- Follow Branch Partner Best Practices
- Pass campaign data
- Campaign & Channel level
- Ad Set and Ad level data (sub publisher, sub site, sub campaign, sub ad data)
- Device ID’s (IDFA/AAID)
- Campaign ID if available.
- Fill out Partner profile form and update/verify it annually
Certified Partner Technical Requirements¶
Verified Partner technical requirements plus the following:
- Minimum of 5 mobile app campaigns per month, on a rolling 6 month average working with Branch
- Commitment from partners to an 8 hour SLA to resolve integration issues, and a 24 hour SLA to address discrepancies.
- Use Branch metrics as system of record, or have less than 10% discrepancy between reported and claimed installs
- Receive a recommendation from at least 3 clients
- These trainings still need to be developed. Until they are we can require that partner support and sales teams receive training from Branch. An advanced requirement is that partners have the Branch SDK in their test app, and have their own dashboard.
- Provide ad spend data via API
- Commitment to low rates (<10%) of app install fraud. I think this should take the form of a Branch-led coalition of ad partner committed to low fraud levels. To be a Tier 2 level a partner has to sign on to this effort.
- Support or promote Branch links by ensuring systems comply with Branch link redirection, including parameter pass-through and written support docs.
- Prepare 1 pager with a mutual value proposition
- Publish integration guide (at least a link to Branch docs)
List of Branch Certified Partners¶
While every single Brach Ad Partner is a Branch Verified Partner, the partners listed below have met the requirements to be a Branch Certified Partner.
|Branch Certified Partner||Partner Description|
|Glispa is dedicated to empowering our partners with sophisticated solutions that make it simple for agencies and brands to connect with target audiences and for publishers to monetize their apps.|
|IconPeak provides a combination of in-house technology and powerful data-driven approach that reaches your marketing goals by delivering most engaged users for your mobile apps.|
|InMobi is the world’s leading mobile marketing and advertising platform provider, offering everything today’s CMOs need to reach, target, obtain and retain their target audiences.|
|ironSource builds technologies that help app developers take their apps to the next level, including the industry’s largest in-app video network, a robust mobile ad mediation platform, and a data-driven user acquisition platform.|
|Jampp is a DSP that combines behavioral data with predictive and programmatic technology to help advertisers retarget mobile app customers.|
|Liftoff is a full-service mobile app marketing and retargeting platform that uses post-install data to run true ROI-optimized user acquisition and retention campaigns.|
|Manage is a fully-managed mobile marketing partner that is committed to helping marketers achieve their advertising goals efficiently and at scale through programmatic buying. Specialties include user acquisition, re-targeting and branding campaigns.|
|Mobusi empowers both Advertisers and Publishers to reach and exceed their high demanding targets. With over 5 million leads per month worldwide, we maximize revenue obtained by our media partners thanks to our global coverage and optimization algorithms.|
|Partnerize is a partner marketing technology that helps the world's leading brands build powerful business partnerships that drive extraordinary business growth. The Partnerize platform is a solution for forming, managing, analyzing, and forecasting partner marketing programs.|
|Remerge is the only DSP that offers data-secure retargeting, engaging audiences with personalized creatives at the user-level while providing continuous, transparent, and verifiable incrementality measurement.|
|Tapjoy is a leading mobile advertising and app monetization company. We empower advertisers to connect with over 800 million monthly active users through value exchange advertising that drives awareness, engagement and high-value growth metrics.|
|Marketers can create personalized experiences across various channels and devices. Advertising campaigns powered by The Trade Desk use advanced targeting, online & offline attribution, and detailed reporting that capture the consumer journey from initial impression to conversion.|
|Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.|
|YouAppi’s 360 Platform is the leading growth marketing platform for premium mobile brands. By combining the power of machine learning with YouAppi’s proprietary predictive algorithms and cohort technology, YouAppi can analyze the mobile content consumption patterns of over two billion users, converting data into profitable users.|