The Branch partnership with Braze provides a push-button way to deliver Branch installs and attributions to your Braze dashboard. This allows you to analyze your users coming in from Branch deep linked campaigns.
At this time, our integration only applies to the iOS platform.
How it works¶
We have built a custom integration to automatically send all Branch install data to Braze without any extra work on your side (besides integrating both SDKs). Simply click a button, and you'll be good to go!
How do we differentiate Braze and Branch installs?
We rely on a Branch link being clicked, which leads to an install. This sets an internal boolean that an install came from Branch.
- This guide requires you to have already integrated the Branch mobile SDKs into your app.
- You also need to sign up for an Braze account and install the Braze SDK.
- Ensure Braze's SDK is collecting the IDFA.
Get the Braze API key¶
- On the Braze dashboard, navigate to the App Settings section, and click 3rd Party Integrations.
- From there, grab your API key (this will be the same for all attribution partners listed on the page).
Configure the Branch Dashboard¶
- On the Branch Dashboard (dashboard.branch.io), navigate to the Integrations page.
- Locate Braze and choose Enable.
- If you have not yet entered billing information, please do so now.
- Enter your Braze iOS API Key and hit Save.
What Branch sends to Braze¶
|Branch Analytics Tag||Braze Data Placeholder Tag|