The "Export" level of access applies specifically to the Sensitive Data level of access and allows users to export sensitive data from pages they've been given view access to.
Users with export access to sensitive data, can export log-level data via the Export section.
Granting a User Export Access¶
By default, any user with the
Admin access level includes both access to
Sensitive Data and
To give export access to non-Admin users (both creating new and editing existing):
- Using the Access Level drop-down, select Custom.
- Select the Export box next to the Access-level setting.
- Select the Sensitive Data - View setting.
- Select the following resource settings as you see fit.
- Link-level Settings - Settings or features that can impact functionality for single links.
- Channel-level Settings - Settings or features that can impact functionality across a marketing channel.
- App-level Settings - Settings or features that can impact functionality app-wide.
- Aggregate Data - Summary data that contains no granular data.
- Click Save.
Agency Access to Export Sensitive Data via API¶
By default, third parties - including Agencies - do not have access to export sensitive (i.e.log-level) data via the Custom Export API.